I’m a creative and marketing professional with 20 years of experience designing all sorts of things and telling good stories for a rather large and very interesting business in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Mr. Pom Design is my part-time freelance graphic design business where I help small business owners and individuals tell their stories in both words and pictures.
I do primarily print and identity work for a variety of clients. I can update an existing piece or create something entirely new for you or your business. Branding and marketing content are a specialty. Contact me via my contact page.
– Master of Arts, English, Millersville University of Pennsylvania
– Bachelor of Arts, English, Millersville University of Pennsylvania
– Web Design Certificate, Pennsylvania College of Art and Design
- 20 years experience in graphic design
- 20 years experience in marketing strategy and content creation
- 10 years experience in social media strategy and content creation
- 10 years experience in developing digital strategies and search engine optimization
- Experience creating and maintaining brand identities for multiple companies
- Experience creating strategies to monitor your company image and your competitors
- Professional speaking and presenting
- Experience creating advertising strategies
I’m a dog lover, reader, podcast enthusiast, city person, and lover of all things Apple. I love playing tennis, stalking an interesting find on eBay, shopping in thrift stores, and rewiring old lamps. My business is named after one of my two English bulldogs, Pom.