I’m a communications professional with more than 20 years experience designing all sorts of things and telling good stories for a rather large and very interesting business in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Over the course of five years, I researched, conducted interviews, wrote, and designed a company history book. In preparation for this project, I organized and built a historical archive of documents and artifacts.
Mr. Pom Design is my part-time freelance graphic design business where I help small business owners and individuals tell their stories in both words and pictures.
I do primarily print and identity work for a variety of clients. I can update an existing piece or create something entirely new for you or your business. Contact me via my contact page.
– Master of Arts, English, Millersville University of Pennsylvania
– Bachelor of Arts, English, Millersville University of Pennsylvania
– Web Design Certificate, Pennsylvania College of Art and Design
- Communication strategies
- Graphic design
- Logo development
- Social media and content creation
- Digital strategies and SEO
- Web development
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience managing a team
- Experience creating and maintaining brand identities for multiple companies
- Experience creating strategies to monitor your company image and your competitors
- Professional speaking and presenting
- Experience creating advertising strategies
- Historical archive development
- Ghost writing
- Proofreading and editing
- Process development
- Experience with ISO certified systems
I’m a dog lover, reader, podcast enthusiast, WordPress nerd, life-long learner, city person, and lover of all things Apple. I love playing tennis, stalking an interesting find on eBay, shopping in thrift stores, and rewiring old lamps. My business is named after one of my two English bulldogs, Pom.